Thursday, March 19, 2015

Two Big Beautiful Blooming Hats for The First Day Of Spring

Is there a 12-step program for those addicted to big floral vintage hats?  Because if so I clearly need it.  Spring time in particular starts my hat frenzy.   I just added a reproduction 1930s floral tilt hat from Lady Eve's Millinery to my collection.  Aimee made this one special for me based on an authentic vintage hat I saw on Etsy that sold immediately.  I actually think Aimee's version is better.  I couldn't resist trying it on when it arrived on Saturday, even though I was wearing pajamas and a robe.  I can't wait to wear this this spring!


The second hat I've actually had for awhile, I bought it in the fall during one of Etsy shop Fab Gabs sales, but I haven't worn it because its clearly a spring time hat.  Its an authentic 1940s hat with beautiful felt flowers in the prettiest soft blues and pinks.  I can't not smile while wearing it.


Now if only the weather would cooperate. We are expecting snow for the first day of Spring!






11 comments:

  1. So which will be your Easter bonnet? Or do you have something else planned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luff 'em. As you say, now we need a bit of warmer weather!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I also like the dress you are wearing in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those hats are cool. They look very nice on you.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both hats are beautiful and perfect for spring!
    I can understand that you can't not smile when you are wearing it. Makes me smile, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the world of addictions, that's one of the best that a person can have, IMO. I'm afflicted myself and wouldn't have it any other way! :)

    Very, very pretty hats! You suit florals so well, dear Kate. Happy start of spring!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think those hats are so cute on you
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are just fabulous and so wish more people would wear hats just for everyday rather than just weddings. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both fabulous hats, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hats but I really adore that second hat and that dress!!! I love that dress! I remember seeing that one on your blog earlier! I'm glad you got it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...