Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pug Spock Tribute



I'm still without a computer, tech 
Services at my husband's job are trying to fix it,  so I'm writing this post using the I-phone blogger app which is far from ideal, but considering what a geek I am I wanted to share our pug photo tribute to the legendary Leonard Nimoy who played Mr Spock.  Here are Tubby, Weasley, and Fry in their various Spock shirts and sweaters 

As goofy as it sounds I really think hours spent watching Star Trek, particularly as a child, have made me a better person   Someone who appreciates diversity and has hope for the future of humanity. Leonard Nimoy was as committed to the betterment of the universe as the fictional Spock as this quote demonstrates:

I apologize for not getting around to your blogs hopefully I'll have a computer soon. 

12 comments:

  1. Great tribute. Love the photo.
    RIP Mr Nimoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonard Nimoy was a man of many talents but will always be associated with Mr Spock, he will be very much missed
    Hope your computer is back up to warp speed soon
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your comment that watching startrek made you a better person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a sad day indeed. Warp Speed, Mr. Spock. You will always be remembered!

    Hope you get your PC fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were the first person we thought about yesterday, when we heard the news!

    Another GREAT has left us all behind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very sad to read the actor's passing. He was in the recent Star Trek movies, wasn't he? This is a lovely tribute for him xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice tribute!! We are a house of trekkies here and are saddened by his passing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad about Mr Leonard. What a tribute, well done
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tribute to a fine actor. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love their little uniforms. i keep meaning to get some for my girls!
    I'm so sad that Leonard Nimoy is go. What an amazing human he was. and you know how much I love Spock. I've been watching original series non-stop since friday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was sorry to hear about Leonard Nimoy. My first thought was that I felt bad for my dad because I'm sure he was was going to be very sad to hear the news. He is a trekkie through and through! My second thought was of you. I know this was sad news to you as well! Love your pug Spock tribute! It's very cute. A lovely tribute!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...