Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas and New Years Recap

We've had a great week and hope everyone else has too. Christmas last year was hard as it was right around this time we discovered Norbert was very ill and. That we'd have to say goodbye.  This year we celebrated in his memory.   Christmas Eve I got dressed up 1960s style to go to John's sisters. 





I'm really starting to like 1960s looks.  

Christmas Day was even more fun with present opening. 




















There were lots of great presents but I really love the hoodies we got from Pug Posessed. 






I was very lucky too with plenty of kitsch and Star Trek in my stocking. 







I was particularly touched that a former student got me a set of Star Trek ships, which I promptly put in the shrine. 


 The rest of the week I pretty much spent in pjs.  


We are looking forward to 2016 and hope you are too! 










16 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your christmas with us, we love those pjs you have on, and your dress was beautiful on you.
    stellie rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly had a BIG Christmas. The pups look beautiful in all their new gear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a 60's kinda gal for sure!! LOVE the dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!! I also just love your 60s look...that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New year to you and to all rest of the family!
    That gold dress is gorgeous, and really suits you. Especially when worn with a Tuvok.
    Cheers!
    Gail (and Bertie).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year
    Looks like great funs was had at your house...I luffs the outfits and wiv their names on as well, pawsome!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning in the 1960s style dress! Looks like everyone had a great Chrsitmas. You are babies are adorable in the hoodies :-) Happy new year xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you guys had a great holiday and vacation! Here's to 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year! That 1960's dress is beautiful on you! Hope you are enjoying the start to the year.

    ReplyDelete










  11. What a very festive household. I do love 1960s fashions and wish those kind of dresses were in stores today.


    ReplyDelete
  12. Why is my comment so far down?

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is jaw-droppingly fantastic (and endlessly becoming) on you, dear Kate. Wow, wow and wow again!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  14. that christmas dress really does suit you! so beautiful!
    i love those little hoodies. i need some for my girls! They usually aren't bothered by the cold but priscilla has been shivering when we take her out lately. Maybe she is getting to old for the (pretty mild) winter down here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember last Christmas all too well as that was also the time we found out that Murkurie was ill. It's been a hard year but it's so good to see you on here blogging and celebrating Christmas and the New Year. I love your 60's dress for Christmas. Metallics really suit you well. I love the 60's look on you. I love seeing everyone so happy in your pics. Those cats are really going crazy having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...