Thursday, May 7, 2015

Want the best collars and tags for your pup? Try Fetching Pet Tags and Day Dog Design collars

Anyone who knows me knows I love fi have my dogs looking spiffy.  Collars, shirts, costumes etc., but of course like all dogs there are only two items they were routinely.   Their collars and tags.  I've tried tons of cute collars, nearly all from etsy, and plenty of tags, but I've found two places that are just hands down the best.   For collars I love Day Dog Designs their European ribbon collars are super cute, come in tons of different patterns to suit your pup's personality, different sizes and are reasonably priced.  The best thing about the collars though are their durability. These are the cute collars I've seen stand up to  years of wear and play and still look good.  All my dog's wear them and with Fry turning 8 months I decided it was his turn.  For Fry I selected a rocket print collar and I got a surfer collar for Weasley while I was at it.  










Of course Fry needed a tag too and like all our dog's  he got one from Fetching Tags. These collars are personizable and durable. I like to put a saying on them that referenced the dog's name. Fry's references his fictional namesake Phillip J Fry's job.  



I'm sure Fry will have his collars and tags for years to come.  

7 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! We stick with martingale style collars though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome boys make handsome collars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing these to us - Mabel needs her own style we will have to check out the collars
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weasley.....Mischief Managed! BOL!

    The collars are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulously cute!!! Thank you for sharing about another terrific pet product brand with us. I've learned of so many great ones through your blog.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...