Monday, May 18, 2015

Poodle Fashion Inspiration

I have admit that part of my motivation for choosing a toy poodle as a new family member , aside from the size, my husband has a 25 lb weight limit for all new additions, excellent health,  and the sweet temperament, where the many wonderful vintage images of poodles.  My favorite being this one..

By artist Gil Elvgreen.  

With Tuvok still in show coat, he's getting a clip on Saturday I just couldn't resist 



I think he looks pretty darn cute.   In fact I'm going to keep the top knot and tail Pom Pom when he's clipped so he can keep sporting bows.  Tuvok doesn't seem to mind. So far his absolute favorite thing is being combed.   Tuvok's hair bows are from The Pooch Patch on Etsy. 



12 comments:

  1. I love the shot of the three of them together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you stop making me want a dog so dang much! Hehe you've got a new darling, you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww. We bet he's going to have a few bows that match his momma's outfits.....just guessin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I agree, very very cute!
    Tuvok, yay I luffs the name! Live long and prosper cutie pie
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuvok looks totally adorable with the bow!
    I love the photo of three of your babies together. Looks like they are really getting along well with each other :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you look stunning
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. He does look cute!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking of you on Sunday! We walked around one of the local flea markets with my parents and there is a woman set up who makes all sorts of clothing and accessories for dogs (namely small ones like yours). She had some adorable fleece PJ's, cute coats and loads of bows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is such a cutie! You wear that bow very well Tuvok.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Squeals* How fabulously cute! It's really cool that he's keen on being combed, so few pets (in my experience at least) enjoy being groomed, no matter how young they are when you start or how patient and gentle you are when doing it. Thankfully we have a short haired cat and dog, so relatively little is required, but they still aren't fans of it for the most part (Annie's okay with baths though).

    Tons of hugs to you and all your precious pets,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...