Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Fry's Favorite Toy

Recently I made a purchase from doggyloot of two caitec amazing squeaker balls:  



When I opened the package I was a little leery. The ball looked more like a cat toy then a dog toy.   I feared it might possibly be a chokable.  (I'm a special education teacher and  when I've worked with severely disabled kids any toy they might possibly swallow and chock on was referred to as a chokable).  I decided to give it a try with close supervision.   I'm glad I did  because this is Fry's total favorite toy ever.  He goes mad for it.  In fact he now only plays with it with supervision because Im afraid of losing it and breaking his little puggie heart.  Its hard to see in the video, with Weasley trying to tackle him, but he has 100% recall with it for fetch.  






Proud momma brag: but Isn't he just the cutest thing?  If you could send good vibes I'd appreciate it because he is getting snipped on Thursday and I'm a bit nervous about the anesthesia for piggies.  

10 comments:

  1. You may have to buy a couple more to keep in reserve....just in case.

    He's so cute....actually, they all are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greta would have gone nuts for that! I think Mabel would like it to. We will keep all our paws crossed for Fry tomorrow! Mabel is going in next month for her spay, I always worry too
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD...How adorable...I just love watching him run!
    Paws crossed for him tomorrow!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful favorite toy!!!

    Of course we send good vibes,, always and forever!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great video, I luffs scampering after a ball as well
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for fun toys! :) He'll be fine....... positive thoughts only!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh we will be thinking about Fry today. That ball is nice, but no ones brings it back to mom when she throws it.....dad just shakes his head.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! (All 3!) thanks for sharing. Best wishes for today's recovery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great ball! Hope all goes well xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad he found a toy he loves. I found out my favorite toy has been discontinued so my dad has been trying to buy up any he can find online (to add to the stockpile). I might suggest you buy some backups! :)

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...