It was very kind of Terra Toby to give us the Sunshine Award. If you haven't visited Terra Toby its a wonderful blog devoted to dogs and wild life. Thanks so much Toby!
As part of the world we are supposed to share ten things about ourselves. Since Tubby will be 13 March 29 I'll let him take the spotlight:
1) Tubby was a wedding present.
2) He was named Butchie when we first picked him out.
3) He was born in Ohio, but we picked him up in Staten Island.
4) He was almost named Tuppy, after Tuppy Glossop, in the Jeeves and Wooster stories, but his dad suggested Tubby was more appropriate.
5) He has slowed down a lot but as a younger pup he was a very active pug loving long walks and trips to the dog park, he still loves a good walk.
6) Perhaps because of number 5 Tubby has no fondest for the dog stroller my other pugs like, he would prefer to walk.
7) Tubby cannot stand confinement. On his first night in our new home he howled so loudly he was out of the crate in a minute. He slept like this:
8) Despite number 7 Tubby is really not all that cuddly. He prefers to be next to mom or dad, not on their lap.
9) His favorite foods are bagels and pizza crust, but wellness core kibble is a close second.
10) He has a wardrobe of at least 20 shirts, several pairs of pajamas, numerous sweaters, and quite a few coats.
We are passing the award on to:
1) Time for Poodles and Friends
2) Through The Eyes of Tweedles
3) My Happy Hodgepodge
4) The Misadventures of Misaki
5) Mollie and Alfie
6) Idaho Pug Ranch
7) A Day in the Life of Pugs
8) The Three Little Pugs
9)Dog is God in Reverse
10) Ruckus The Eskie
Mollie and Alfie