Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Product Review: Geeky Bandannas from Electrolucy

It's taking me a while to get around to writing this post, and not because I don't love the products I'm reviewing but just due to be being busy.  I ordered 3 bandanas from Electrolucy back in September for Fry's second birthday.  



I found the shop while doing a search for two of my favorite things on etsy Star Trek and dogs.   Electrolucy makes awesome geeky dog bandannas and collars with themes such as Harry Potter, Dr. Who, Star Wars, Sherlock Holmes and of course, Star Trek.  I ordered three Star Trek themed bandannas.


A Star Trek Dr. McCoy themed bandanna:


A Star Trek The Next Generation Wesley Crusher Bandanna:







A tribble themed bandanna:





The bandannas are all made of nice sturdy double sided fabric, with the design and wording stitched on. and a tie around the neck,.   I really like the neck ties as I find them quicker and easier to take on and off then bandannas that slide  over a collar.  Each bandanna comes in sizes small, medium, and large and retails for ten to 14 dollars, depending on size.     I ordered smalls and found them to be generously sized for the pugs, and perhaps a smidge to large on Tuvok.  

These bandannas are too cute and I definitely recommend checking out Electrolucy.



15 comments:

  1. Love it. We thought of you when we saw Darth Vader on a lawn holding a Christmas present instead of Santa
    Happy New Year
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very cool. I have lots of star trek ornaments on my tree. I don't have any star wars ones though happy new year,

      Delete
  2. We laughed out loud at the sayings on the bandannas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think they are all set for next Star Trek Convention and should go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish sadly no dogs allowed I wish they could pass as therapy dogs

      Delete
  4. Oh Too cute!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bandannas are fab, and the dogs look utterly cute wearing them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, those are super geeky--and very cool :) They look great on the pups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Im a proud geeky and now they are too

      Delete
  7. Love bandanas and it's the only "clothes" Toby will wear! who knew you could find Star-Trek themed dog bandanas? The pugs and Tuvok are adorable as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute they look! Pet clothing over here is becoming a bit of a thing now, but I have never seen film themed things for furbabies xxx

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...