Saturday, February 20, 2016

Sci Fi Saturday Fry and The Planet Express Stuffies

Some  of our readers might remember that our Fry's full name is Philip J. Fry.   His fictional name sake is the main character from Futurama 


See the resemblance? 

For Valentine's Day my sweet husband gave me two new Futurama Stuffies, Morbo and Dr. Zoidburg, to join my Kiff stuffie.  We had fun photographing Fry with his friends





The shoot was pretty short because was Fry was keen to eat the crew.   So they had to go back in the china cabinet.

  I'm a very lucky lady the Stuffies weren't even the best part of my I also received the greatest piece of Star Trek kitsch ever.  Leonard Nimoy's 1969 album: The Touch of Leonard Nimoy. 





I don't have a record player but now I may need to get one.  I'll need to devote a full post to the record kitschy glory  at a later date.  Hope Everyone has a fabulous weekend.  







12 comments:

  1. OMG. I can't wait to hear how the album is. I frequently think of Leonard Nimoy's version of "If I had a Hammer," and it brings me joy. be sure to check out William Shatner's album too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard if I had a hammer. So funny and lots of shatner

      Delete
  2. What a delightful portrait. Glad you got it before Fry got the munchies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said before, Futurama's one of my favs. LOVE those plushies! :D Fry looks so cute with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great presents!! I can't wait to hear more about the Nemoy Album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's day! Love seeing all your goodies and love seeing the photoshoot of Fry and friends! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were waiting for Fry to engage in a bit of stuffie de-stuffing....even if they are friends. What an appropriate gift from a fellow who knows you well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fry, you are so adorable posing with the stuffies! Too bad you didn't get to eat them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute pics! hmmm did not know that Leonard Nimoy made a record!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont have any stuffies that look like that
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who knew that the Star Trek crew were so musical? Love seeing Fry posing with his "castmates".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! I adore Futurama, too. When I was younger (teenager) and it was first airing, it didn't catch my eye as much, but I rediscovered this show in my 20s and have been hooked ever since.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...